I need recommendations for a phone (A prospective member)

Would someone call me? or can I call someone at Republic ?

Hi @sharm.tp2raa!

Have you opened a help ticket? What issues are you experiencing? We would love to help you here in the community with any issues that you are experiencing!

I don’t know if the phone I have can be used by Republic. It isLG K30. LM-X410AS. If not, can you suggest an inexpensive but reliable smart phone?

Hi @sharm.tp2raa!

That is definitely something I can help you with!

Unfortunately, that version of the K30 is not compatible with Republic. Republic does support the LG K30 model number LMX410ULMG though if you would like to buy that version of the K30.

As far as other phones go, it largely depends on what you want the phone for and how much you are willing to spend. What are you looking for in a smartphone and how much are you looking to spend?

Some value phones are as follows (to name just a few): Moto G6, Moto G7, Moto G7 Play, Moto G7 Power, Samsung Galaxy A10e, and Samsung galaxy A20 . Again, it largely depends on what you are looking for. You may also be interested in this article that gives the specs of the different phones: Detailed Supported Phone Features .

3 Likes

Hi, and welcome to the community … I took the liberty of editing the title of your entry, hopefully to make it bit more informative so that other members (what Republic calls its users) can chime in and give you the help you need

Message an
Expert customer