I need Technical Help

Can I take my unlocked Samsung S6 Republic Wireless Phone and move it off of the Sprint network onto Republic Wireless new T-moble network because I dont have any Sprint signal out side of my house?

You would have to negotiate with Republic’s Tech support folks to see if they can provision on the GSM carrier … this would need to be requested via a Ticket … see the Help link top right
As this particular phone is CDMA, see the responses below … some phones have radios for both carriers and the above information would be applicable for requesting a shift between them

the Samsung Galaxy S6 that Republic supports is a GSM only phone,it not possible for you to be on the CDMA partner (Sprint) it can only be used on the GSM partner (T-Mobile)

How long ago was it that Republic Wireless moved off of Sprint onto
T-Mobile?

Hi @williams.ml56fm,

Republic hasn’t moved off of Sprint. Wth the launch of Republic 3.0 in August 2016, Republic added a GSM network partner (whom you’ve correctly identified) as an option in addition to Sprint. You’ve identified your phone as Samsung’s Galaxy S6. If that’s accurate, @drm186 is correct that cellular network coverage would have to be provisioned with Republic’s GSM network partner rather than Sprint because your phone is hardware incompatible with Sprint’s network.

More here:

And, here:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.