I need to move over service to me

My father gave me a MotoG and I need to mover service off him and onto me, please help me do this

  1. If the phone currently has no service with Republic Wireless, just factory reset the phone and activate it.

Factory Reset

Activate My Phone

  1. If the phone currently has service with Republic Wireless, then open a support ticket at the bottom of the help page. Use the chat line for fast service if available. Republic Help

Hi @michaelw.0sjh7r,

If the second scenario outlined by @marshallh is the one you’re dealing with, your father as the current account owner will need to open a service ticket requesting your line of service (phone number) be split off from his account.

Message an
Expert customer