I need to replace a Dead phone

My Moto e 2nd Gen died and i need a new phone. I want to keep my refund plan because the phone is used for business and i rarely use my .05G plan. I want the a new MotoE4 but I do not want the plan which is included with the phone. I need the phone tomorrow 8/8/2017!

Hi @hueyr.6d6xa3!

Unfortunately, you will not be able to buy any of the current devices sold in the Republic shop. The following devices are the only ones compatible with your refund plan: Moto E1, Moto E2, Moto G1, Moto G3, Moto X1, or Moto X2. Those phones must be Republic versions. They cannot be unlocked versions. As long as they aren’t reported lost or stolen they should activate just fine. You may want to read my guide on Buying a Used Device for Use on Republic . I am sorry about that, but I hope it helps!

mb2x

There is also no way for your to have an active phone tomorrow unless you find someone near you that can deliver you one of the legacy phones, that has its SIM in it.

With the E4, you’d need a new SIM, and it’s too late to order for delivery tomorrow from Republic and I don’t think it is available same-day from Amazon either.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.