I want to get data

I am going on a trip, and would like some data for the ride. is there a away to buy individual gigs without having to pay a monthly fee?

You can purchase data for $5 per GB from the RW App on you phone, timing may be the deciding factor as the data will expire on you next billing date (it could be 1 day away or 29).
If you need data a few days before billing date, you could purchase 1GB then add more at the beginning of the next billing cycle.
Access your RW App and then from the Data (far left tab)… use the big Green (+)

This depends on what phone and plan your on
if a My Choice (4.0) one can add data in GB chunks though the Republic app at $5 per GB note any unused data is lost on your next billing date
if a 2.0 Refund plan on a legacy phone (Moto X1, X2, G1, G3, E1, E2) then one can add data in 0.5 or 1 GB chunks ($7.50 for 0.5 GB or $15 1GB) and any unused data would be refunded at the same rate on your next billing date
If a 1.0 plan on a legacy phone (Moto X1, X2, G1, G3, E1, E2) then one can move to a data plan ($25 for 3rd Gen data access, or $40 for 4th Gen data access [if the phone supports 4th Gen data] each of these are for 5 GB ) or you can request to move to the 2.0 Refund plan (which would take place on your next billing date

all plan changes and data adds are done though the phone’s Republic Wireless App

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.