If battery life is a problem, a portable charger is an easy partial fix

If anyone is stressed out about battery life, I would recommend as a first step a portable charger. I have been able to keep my old phone (Moto X 1st Gen) for a long time because on the few days when I can’t charge my phone at home, work, or in the car, I can just charge it with my portable charger.

• Consider this one from Amazon.com for $15.99. EasyAcc 10000mAh Power Bank Brilliant External Battery Pack Portable Charger for iPhone Samsung HTC Smartphones Tablets - Black and Orange
    For example, we brought our portable charger on a trip to Disney World. My phone and my wife’s phone were losing batteries over the course of the day and there was no easy place to charge them but we just plugged them into this a few times while our phones were in our backpacks or pockets and they were still fully charged at the end of the day. It is the size of another phone and you just plug your USB charger into it.

• The next size up is $29.99 but is more to carry around. EasyAcc Monster 20000mAh Power Bank (4A Dual-Input Fastest Charge 4.8A Smart Output) External Battery Pack Charger Portable Charger for Android iPhone Samsung HTC - Black and Orange
    This bigger one is the one we have and the reason I don’t recommend it is we have never even used 1/2 of the charge from it so I think I would prefer the slightly smaller one as far as weight and size.

1 Like

@andrewr.a3hzid

A suggestion is to get some velcro tape and stick the battery to the back of the phone for easier handling, or a 6ft usb cord can come in handy.

*** ~~ßocephous™** *

1 Like
Message an
Expert customer