If I cancel my service will I receive a refund of months I have prepaid for?

I am currently on annual billing and have 9 months left before renewal. I purchased a Pixel 6, but cannot use it on my plan because it is not supported. I only have until 11/22 to initiate a return of the phone to Google. I would much prefer to not return it since my current Pixel 2 is slowly dying. I am scared to keep the phone and wait for RW to support it since that might never happen. While I would rather stick with RW for now, my best option would be to at least temporarily switch carriers to either Mint or Ting so I can use my new phone until I know the future of RW. Of course, I do not want to lose the money I already spent on my annual plan either.

I’m afraid that the annual plan is non-refundable so cancelling it to go elsewhere will result in the loss of the remaining time on the annual plan. Unofficially, with no blessing by Republic, you may want to take a look at this: Would Love an RW Phone Compatibility Update (Pixel 5a, Pixel 6, new Motorola phones, new Samsung Phones) - #61 by rolandh

2 Likes
Message an
Expert customer