I'm flooded with Telemarketing Calls!

Ever since I switched phones (from Moto G to Moto X Pure) about two months ago I have been flooded with telemarketing calls, so much so that I get at least 10 per day. They come from local area codes and there is one that comes from 732-652 and the last four digits change everyday. I have blocked the numbers but because they change I can’t keep up with blocking them. I never had this problem when I was on the Sprint network with my old phone. Does anyone else have the same problem? Please I need advise before I go mad!
Thanks!

Hi @Best!

Oh dear! So you weren’t experiencing these before, correct? You may want to open a support ticket and ask them to change your underlying GSM/CDMA (whichever is applicable in your situation) number. Hopefully that will eliminate a lot of the spam calls. Hope that helps!

mb2x

Open a support ticket, but you could also try installing an app like Hiya to help block those calls automatically.

A Moto X Pure may be provisioned for either GSM or CDMA coverage depending on coverage in a given area. Nevertheless, activating a new phone does result in a change in the cellular routing number regardless of which cellular partner the phone is provisioned with.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.