Incipio NGP Case for Moto G6

Hello:

I am a beta member of Republic Wireless and love, LOVE the service and idea of community.

During the Back to School special, I purchased 2 Moto G6 phones; upgrading from a Moto X2. The special included a charger, and 3 months of free cell data. When my 3 months are up, I will have a My Choice plan with 1 GB of data.

While seeking recommendations from the community on the best case to protect the glass back of my new phone, I was offered the opportunity to review the Incipio NGP case for Moto G6. So I placed my order for the clear model and waited.

The NGP case arrived quickly and I was anxious to get it on my phone. The case went on the phone easily, and fits like a glove. The phone remains thin because the case case isn’t bulky. One problem, the case is smooth and therefore, slick. I would like a case with more “grip”, especially on the sides, so when I whip it out of my purse, I don’t throw my phone across the room or front seat (don’t text and drive)!

Except for the lack of texture, the case is a perfectly fine, soft phone cover. Oddly enough, the bottom third of the clear case is frosted and I don’t care for that feature.

If you are seeking a high quality, tear resistant, soft phone cover, Incipio has a reputation for good quality and performance and the NGP won’t disappoint.

Hi @joker_1,

Thanks for taking the time to write such a thorough review of the case! This will be a big help to anyone trying to decide which case to buy!