Internet not loading... delays with everything responding....from the phone to any website

Is anyone else having issues with service or is my Moto power just corrupted?

Hi @rcarbonara1,

We’re not seeing widespread reports of slow data speeds, but that doesn’t necessarily mean there’s something wrong with your phone.

First, let’s try to better isolate what you’re seeing, and what you’ve done so far to try to troubleshoot.
Are you experiencing this slow reponse time on WiFi, cell or both?
Are you seeing the same slowness when simply trying to open any app or do things on the phone that don’t require internet access?
What do you see in the status bar at the top of the phone screen for the current signal strength?
Have you rebooted (turned completely off, then back on) the phone lately?

1 Like

Been having the same issues for a couple of months. Tried a new SIM card to switch from CDMA to GSM and if anything it’s worse. Full 5 bars of LTE and zero actual service.

Hi @dustinl.skdmm4

If you boot the phone into Safe Mode does the phone still perform sluggishly? Please be aware that Safe Mode disables apps you have added to the phone so this is a diagnostic tool, not a work-around. Can you send & receive Gmail, use the Chrome browser or watch a YouTube video (only do this over WiFi)?

Hello Johnny5…ever since I posted about my issue,the phone is performing normally again… thanks very much for addressing my problem… hope all is well with you…RayRay Carbonara :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
Message an
Expert customer