Invalid number message

What phone do you have?

What plan are you on?

Does your plan include data, or just talk & text?

Issue Description

Incoming callers are receiving a message that says my number is invalid.
I can make outgoing calls to these numbers, as well as receive and send texts to them.
I have a moto G7 play, on 1gb monthly plan, have lots of data remaining, and have an excellent WiFi connection

Hi @thomasl.f3i8cb,

I tried calling your number, and it’s not the number that is being reported “invalid” but the mailbox. For some reason your calls are going straight to voicemail and the voicemail is not working correctly.

Do you have any SPAM-blocking settings on your phone that would be sending calls straight to voicemail?

That’s really the only thing that you may be able to adjust yourself. Otherwise, you’ll need a Help Ticket so our technicians can look into both problems:

1. Why are calls being routed to voicemail?
  2. Why isn’t voicemail working?

Please let me know if you are unable to open a Help Ticket to get help from our Help Team.

1 Like

Hi @thomasl.f3i8cb,

I don’t see a Help Ticket from you yet for our technicians. If you’re still having this issue and you’ve confirmed there are no call-blocking apps on the phone or spam-blocking settings that might be in play, please let me know and I’ll open a ticket on your behalf.

Southpaw,

Thanks, got the issue resolved, did not need a Help Ticket. Required me to update my Republic system, seems to have solved the problem. Thanks for checking up on me.

TL

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer