Is it possible to delete multiple messages in Anywhere

So far I can only see how to delete one message at a time in an Anywhere thread. That’s terribly time-consuming. Most SMS apps allow you to mark multiple messages and delete all of them with one button push.

I don’t use Republic Anywhere, but here’s a help article on the topic:

Thank you for your response.

That’s not what I wanted to do, but that’s what I decided to do this morning, since I suspect that it’s unlikely that Anywhere is capable of deleting multiple messages within the same thread, like other SMS apps can do. Maybe Anywhere is an app that’s been dropped from further development but still works. If so, we’re stuck with what we have.

That is the case. Republic Anywhere is no longer in active development. It does seem to get patched when necessary.

Hi @charlesh.hlgoqy,

As a possible workaround, you might temporarily set Messages by Google as your phone’s default messaging app, delete the individual messages desired, then switch back to Anywhere as the default messaging app.

1 Like

OK. Thanks for your reply. At least I know what I’m dealing with now. I appreciate the app but am disappointed that it was dropped.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer