Is it possible to have 2 Republic Wireless Phones Activated on the same Number?

I have 2 Republic Wireless Phones one with 4.7" screen and One with 5.2", I would like to use both on my Current Number or switch from one to the other with having Deactivate One close that Account and the Reactivate 2nd and Start another Plan on the same number.

https://voice.google.com/

No, your RW number can only be assigned to one phone. Depending on which phones you have there are some work-arounds. For example, if they are both 3.0 phones you can move the SIM from one to the other. If they are 2.0 phones you can “replace” one with the other.

For example, if they are both 3.0 phones you can move the SIM from one to the other.
So long as those are GSM SIMs. Swapping CDMA SIMs between compatible Republic phones wouldn’t (in and of itself) move service. I don’t know what happens to a CDMA SIM in a 3.0 phone if one “replaces” the phone but I fear (at this point) it would not be a positive outcome.

Based on your other thread…both your phones appear to be on the Refund plan.

Note: If you have a 3.0 phone then a deactivated 3.0 SIM cannot be reactivated and you will need a new SIM

card if you wish to reactivate that phone.

Assuming both phones are on the legacy Refund plan

If Phone 1 has the disposable number and Phone 2 has the number you want to keep.

First deactivate the line on Phone 1.

Then reactivate it as a replacement to Phone 2…this would bring the phone number over

to Phone 1 and deactivate Phone 2.

When you want to use Phone 2 on the same number.

Reactivate Phone 2 as a replacement to Phone 1, this would bring the phone number

back to Phone 2 and deactivate phone 1.

If you intend to do this frequently, it might be viewed as abuse of the no activation fee reactivation offered by Republic.

Message an
Expert customer