Is this Samsung Galaxy S10 Compatible with Republic?

I was looking to purchase a Samsung Galaxy S10, but the price it a little too high on their website following the end of the product launch deals. I found this S10 on eBay today, and I was wondering if the model was compatible. On the listing, it states that it is the dual sim model, but the SKU matches one of the accepted ones for the S10 on the Republic website. The SKU for this model is SM-G973UZWAXAA, which the Republic website says it supports. I was just wondering if this model would be compatible. I have included the link for the exact listing below.

Samsung Galaxy S10

No, that phone won’t work. It is the international dual SIM version. Please note, the seller has the information wrong. The model number they’re quoting is not correct. The dual SIM version is F version, not U. You can learn more about finding the compatible version in this article I wrote: How to Find a Compatible Unlocked Phone. of course when the seller is providing incorrect information in their listing, it makes it far more difficult.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer