Livecast of our photography workshop in the Pop-up Shop 10/26/17!

This evening at 6:00 PM ET in our Raleigh Pop-up Shop, we’ll be hosting a phone photography workshop:

If you’re not local, we’re working on a way to let you participate as well! Although we can’t stream using this Community platform, we’re working on setting everything up to stream using Facebook Live from our Facebook page:

If you aren’t a Facebook user, we’re also making arrangements to save video from the event to post here for our Community.

Last night’s Phone Photography Workshop was awesome! We were able to record a great livestream of the event through our main Facebook page. For those of you who couldn’t make it to the shop, or were not available during the livestream, we’ve got you covered.

We’re very excited to get these workshop recordings here in the Community. As we work through our recording options, enjoy our livestream video from last night!

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.9040-29/10000000_1969114623365741_5783083368535031808_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjg4NSwicmxhIjo0MDk2LCJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InNkIn0%3D&rl=885&vabr=492&oh=0db7aa1fff71d5c8063c6ef7cdd4f9a4&oe=59F555F4

I can’t get the video to play.?

Hi @jamesh.0cjmak,

It plays here… it is hosted on Facebook. Is there any chance you’re on a network that restricts Facebook?

I can’t get it to play either. Whether through my at work network, or on my phone over T-Mobile. I also get an error if I try to download the video file:

"Forbidden"
This error means you don’t have permission to download this file from the server.

To fix, go to the website where the file is hosted. Check if you need to sign in (or provide some other authentication). If you can’t sign in, contact the website or server owner, or try finding the file on a different site.

edit - Plays fine on Facebook

Thanks, we’ll look into it.

Here is the direct link to our Facebook Live post (I see that @cbwahlstrom linked to it as well):

We are editing a higher quality version of the livestream that should be done soon. Once that video is complete, I will be sure to post it here in this thread! Thank you all for bringing that our attention.