Lock Home screen icons

I have a Moto G4 and I like my home screen, but sometimes one or two of the icons get moved to the next page.
Is there a way to lock them in place without any extra software?
I think it happens when I am putting the phone in my jeans.

Thanks

Jim

I don’t think there a native way to do this (there are 3rd party launches that has a lock home screen design feature (like Nova which I use)

2 Likes

could try getting into the habit of pressing the power button once to lock the screen. before putting it in your pocket

or can use

or can use

2 Likes

That used to drive me crazy. Have since installed Nova Launcher. Don’t remember if that option needed the upgrade. It was memory and money well spent.

:flight_departure:

1 Like

Didn’t want to wear out my pwr switch. Have a lock app and icon to use now. Quick edit to include a link and say set up and use is a breeze. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iglint.android.screenlock&hl=en

1 Like

I used to use Greenify configured to “swipe-up” to lock/sleep screen. Lost that functionality with OS upgrades, so now I have Screen Off persistent in my navigation bar.

Nova launcher locks the screen apps for free but the upgrade to paid version is well worth the few dollars I paid.

2 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation.

:flight_departure:

1 Like

Awesome app suggested. Many thanks. Just what I was looking for.

Message an
Expert customer