locked out of wifi passwords. unable to unlock so can change password.and get wifi on phone.Keith
Did you try @billg response in your other thread linked below?
There may be another option as well, if your router has a WPS button on it. If your router has one you could:
- On your Phone open up “Settings” app
- Select “WiFi”
- Select “:” symbol (with 3 dots) in upper right hand corner
- Select “Advanced” from menu
- Scroll down and select “WPS Push Button”
- Then Press and hold WPS button on router for a few seconds and see if they sync
Or are you speaking of being locked out of your actual router? If you are locked out of your actual router because you forgot the admin password and the user password to be able to access them, often there is a reset button on the router to go back to factory settings, and you can look up the manuals online for most routers to see what their default passwords were so you can reset them to what you want them to be.