Loop error on brand new Moto G5S Plus

What phone do you have? Moto G 5 S Plus

What plan are you on? My Choice + 3 GB.

Does your plan include data, or just talk & text? 3 gb data.

Issue Description

Brand new Moto G5S for wife and I. Arrived today. Mine activated flawlessly. Hers is stuck in the following loop:

Try to place call > cell configuration required message > reset device warning > phone reboots > sprint dm spends several minutes configuring network, then goes away > try to place call…and the loop starts back.

Did the same both off and on wifi. Thanks for any help.

IMG_20180510_193015065|375x500

!

As an update/further info, both phones are Android 7.1.1, current version npss26.116-48-12 and security patch level 3/1/18, so doesn’t look like there is any difference in the hardware/software of my phone versus wife’s, just some activation glitch causing the error.

Nevermind, I saw a similar post where the community was unable to help, so I just generated a ticket. Unfortunately there wasn’t any followup on that post about what solved the issue so I am still in the dark.

Hi @bradb,

Sorry, I was researching your account and ticket history for any clues, and was going to suggest you reply on the ticket you already had open.
I’ll ask someone to take a look at the issue.

Thanks for trying. The ticket I already had open was a separate shipping issue. I created a new one for this issue.