Low on space message

What phone do you have? G5plus

What plan are you on? +2GB

Does your plan include data, or just talk & text? data

Issue Description

My phone constantly gives me a low on space message. I try deleting photos, videos, files and sometimes I can get it down enough for the message to disappear but not for long. What do I need to do to solve this. I am not very familiar with how this works. Thanks. Deb

Hi Deb :slight_smile:

I would start by going into your phones settings and looking at its “storage”. It can give you a clue as to where your storage space is being used. There is also an excellent app that can do the same and clean junk files called Files by Google.

I believe your G5 Plus also has a slot for an SD card so you can add more storage. Here is how to get to it:

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/indevice_detail/a_id/116318/p/30,6720,10165

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@debt Have you been able to resolve the space issue?

I did get a recommendation for freeing up space. I have not tried it yet as at this time I have not been getting that message! I’m sure it will pop up again and then I will go ahead and try it. Thank you for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer