Making test calls without bothering anyone?

I have a new Moto E4; I’m at the start of the trial period. I travel a lot by car. I’m trying to decide whether calls I make from the road (via my car’s Bluetooth-to-speaker connection) are continually clear to both the person I call and to me. This means more than a short call because I often travel through hilly areas etc… I’d like to talk for a while. But I wouldn’t want to ask my (usually busy) friends to spend a lot of time on mindless chatter while I drive along.

Any suggestions, please? I don’t want to call places like the Natl. Weather Svc. forecast info because I can only hear them; they don’t listen to me. Hmmm. I think Skype has an “echo” service that plays back what it heard from you. If there’s a service like that at a regular phone number (not by using a Skype app), I could call it and listen to myself as long as I want to. :grinning:

Hi @jp.rw,

The Test Call: http://thetestcall.blogspot.com/

That’s perfect, @rolandh! Thanks! I just tried the test +1 631 791 8378 (a New York number provided by CALLCentric). As I’m sure you know, it has a lot of choices: playing back my voice in various ways, hold music :smile:, etc. I’ll try some of the other services, too, to see if they have different features.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.