Mini-challenge (with prize): On what TV show did Republic Wireless appear today (4/14/21)

Republic Wireless was briefly featured on a network TV show that aired today. Be the first to tell me what TV show it was on, and in what context, and win yourself a little Republic Wireless swag.

Note: I wrote, “and in what context.” Just naming the show will not earn you a prize.

One guess per person, please. Ambassadors, Experts, and Republic Wireless staff may not participate.

Congrats to @amitl for figuring out that a Republic Wireless prize package made an appearance as the prize on Contestant’s Row on the Price Is Right!

1 Like

Is the X-Files back? [This does not count as participation.]

2 Likes

Arrested Development? Buster gets a Relay?

2 Likes

I’m having trouble naming a current TV show.

2 Likes

I’m not sure. I see that I’m not allowed to participate as I’m an Ambassador. That’s a price I’m prepared to pay.

Right. I thought there’d be at least a few contestants, though. I expected a row of people lined up with guesses.

1 Like

Ok. Ok. I’ll give it a shot. How about Last Man Standing? One of the characters wears a Republic shirt?

2 Likes

All the other contests drew so many participants. I hope there are more guesses to carry things along.

1 Like

At some point @southpaw might just have to get a big giant wheel and put a bunch of community member names on it and spin the big wheel to see who wins.

1 Like

I encourage all eligible Republic Members to come on down and give a guess.

1 Like

I’m not ignoring the challenge but I have not watched network tv in so long that I do not even know the names of shows that are on network tv now. I tried google but had no luck. I finally found a website with a list of the national tv shows on April 14th but nothing I saw offered a hint so I could come up with a guess. I will continue to watch here for the reveal.

2 Likes

Price is Right
Smartphone package including 3 months of Republic Wireless service and Extend Home

7 Likes

Which game did it appear in?!
(And did you need all the clues above, or did you actually see it on TV?)

1 Like

First game…yes I very much needed the clues… I don’t have TV …been TV-free for 2+ years.
First, I googled for Wednesday shows to figure out what’s on on Wednesdays…Price is Right…seemed like a only one and then the hints started making sense :slight_smile:
Thanks to youtube for archived shows…and sure enough there it was!

7 Likes

Nice sleuthing! (That first game is called “Contestants’ Row”)

I’ll DM you about the prize.

4 Likes

More chances to win!

Our Republic Wireless prize package will appear on the Price Is Right multiple times.

Spot our prize package on the show, and be the first to post the date and time of the appearance, and which game the prize package appeared in!

Predictions do not count as entries. I’m looking for reports of actual sightings the first time an episode airs.

Sorry, Ambassadors, Experts, and Republic staff are not eligible to win. You may win only once in this little game (sorry @Amitl).

Message an
Expert customer