More Issues with Maps/Battery

The Google Maps app is getting worse and worse. It is extremely slow to open and will pop up with having problems opening maps. I’ve tried uninstalling and installing with no change. Any thoughts on this?

My battery is dying within 6 hours without much use. This is new behavior. Wondering what to do about this…?

AmyB

Is this a Moto G3? If so, my guess would be that the battery is failing. It’s of an age where this can happen. You can check battery capacity with an app such as Accu​Battery.

Yes it is a G3. Well damnit… Now what are my choices for cheap phone and service?

Timing might be good…RW announced stockout Sale!

Well back to which phone can I get on the old plan?

I don’t think you’re going to find any phones that are in any better shape than the one you have which would be eligible for the refund plan.

3 Likes

the only Phones that will work on a 1.0/2.0 plan would be the custom ROM Legacy phones (Moto X 1st, Moto X 2nd, Moto E 1st, Moto E 2nd, Moto G 1st, and Moto G 3rd) of these phones the Moto G3 you have is the newest model (they are all getting long in the tooth with the Moto G3 release in 2015 and the 2nd Gen Moto X and E where 2014)

are you aware of how much data you use a month? (I saw in another thread you where paying about $27 a month), If you are on the refund plan that would be about a GB and the My Choice plans would be about the same ($20 1 GB or $25 2 GB). If on a 1.0 unlimited plan the cost would depend on how much data you use (unlimited had a soft cap of 5 GB so for 5 GB the My Choice would be about $40) (there is no limited to 3G plan like the 1.0 plans)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer