Moto E2 phone not working well with Panasonic KX-TG7622 cordless system

I recently ported my landline to an older retired Moto E2 RW phone. The E2 works great but my original intent was to pair this phone via Bluetooth to my Panasonic KX-TG7622 cordless phone system I was using on my landline. I can make calls out just fine on any of the Panasonic handsets however incoming calls from RW are either garbled really bad or no receive audio at all. I even tried to use another type of cellphone to landline adapter with similar issues. Now I have a pretty much useless heritage landline number as the cell phone cannot be in all rooms of the house at the same time… Any help would be appreciated…

do you have a good cell signal.
if so did you turn off wifi and try to make/receive call over cell only
it may be a voip problem…

https://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_moto_e_(2nd_gen)-6986.php

I was using a device between my cell to home phone. It’s called Xlink Xlink BT on Amazon
I have one I can get you into but talk to me on messenger. This box works excellently after the firmware update i did to it (factory updated firmware)…
The way it works is to plug your cordless system into it, bluetooth the cell to the Xlink box and make or receive calls. The box can bluetooth 3 cell phones to itself where the whole family can use it…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.