Moto E4 previously on Metro PCS

Merry Christmas. :slight_smile:

I was on a work trip in April and my phone quick working, I purchased a Moto e4 from Metro PCS to get me through the trip and thought that after 6 months it would unlock. I planned to give it to my son and it would work on RW, because my daughter had an e4. It seems I was able to get it to unlock but RW report I get is that the phone isn’t fit.

Please help.

Good Morning, @johnw.oz1w2j,

As much as we’d like to I fear we’re not not to be able to provide the answer you hope for. Republic’s blended WiFi/cell service requires a factory unlocked Moto E4. Generally, carrier branded variants (even once unlocked) won’t work.

Please share with us the software channel. Here’s how to find that info out: How to Find the Software Channel on Motorola Phones – Republic Help.

That’s what I was afraid of.

Here is the software channel “metropcs”.

Mailtrack
Sender notified by

[Mailtrack](https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&) 12/25/18, 7:15:32 AM

Me too.

I’m sorry to say there is nothing that can be done to make that software channel work with Republic (locked or unlocked).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer