Moto e5 play...do not disturb is OFF...ring volume at max...still not ringing

What phone do you have?

What plan are you on?

Does your plan include data, or just talk & text?

Moto e5 play…My Choice + 1 GB plan
“Do Not Disturb” is turned off and the ring volume is all the way up. Phone still only vibrating for incoming calls…no ring. Speaker appears to be fine, as YouTube etc can still be heard. RW app version is up to date. Phone was purchased during the Black Friday sale last November…so right at one year old.

One thing I see is an icon to the upper left…square box with a handset and a circle with a slash thru it…that tells me that it is fixable, but I didn’t see that icon in the Motorola glossary. I am assuming that it is a RW icon, but have been unable to determine what it is.

Sorry, I do not have a E5 to test … but you may want to ensure that your Ring Tone hasn’t inadvertently been set to none

https://support.motorola.com/us/en/documents/MS127381/

Hi @bwram1,

You indicated that “Do Not Disturb” is turned off, but you mentioned a circle with a slash through it in your status icons. That circle with a slash usually represents that Do Not Disturb is enabled. If you touch the top of the screen and drag your finger down, is there a similar circle with a slash at the top of the screen that’s now tappable? If you tap it does it change colors or react in any way? If you touch the top of the screen and drag downward a second time does that circle with a slash now identify itself as Do Not Disturb?

2 Likes

@bwram1 Are you still having this issue?

Message an
Expert customer