Moto G 4th Gen repeatedly types o’s, O’s and 9’s - and jumps all over the place

Motorola G4
**My Choice + 1 GB **
Data

I have read the entry similarly titled to this, but with the G4 Plus. I am just making this entry to confim this is more common than what was previously thought. I have this problem often with my phone, which is now about one year old. This used to happen every other month, but today it happened every couple of hours. I have uninstalled apps and cleared caches. The only thing that gets it back to normal is restarting my phone a couple times in a row.

TBH, I am incrediby disappointed as I had the first generation of this phone with RW for 4 years with no problems. In fact, I only upgraded because it was running out of what little memory it had.

Even if I can’t fix it, I’ll have to live with it for at least another year because I cannot justify buying a brand new phone this soon. The point of going with RW is saving money. Sucks but what can you do?

You are correct, this is quite a widespread issue. I would reach out to Motorola and keep asking for escalations until someone is willing to do the right thing about your phone.

4 Likes

Try contacting Motorola while your phone is still under warranty.

Also check this Reduce occurrence of Moto G4 Ghost/Phantom Touch using MacroDroid in Tips and Tricks

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer