Moto G Power Mic Issues and Call handover

What phone do you have? Moto G Power

What plan are you on? My choice +1GB

Does your plan include data, or just talk & text?
Yes

I’ve seen these 2 forums linked below, but for a non-technical person that just wants a working cell phone, I just want to know when the microphone issue will be resolved on my Moto G power. I also want to know if call drops/excessive handover/volume changes on phone calls will be resolved.

I also have a help ticket open. Is there a date for resolution for these issues? Even though they are “unrelated” and get separated into different forums, as a user, my experience is I just have a phone that doesn’t work or a terrible carrier. Either way it’s a horrible customer experience and I hope you understand that. I would expect that these issues would be escalated for resolution at Republic, Google, and Motorola.

if not, I can switch to a different carrier. It is unacceptable to have these issues. If you say a phone is compatible with your plans, then I would have expected it was tested and verified. I would hope that the testing would include actually making phone calls.

I just want to know if these things will be fixed or not so I can make a decision on a carrier.

Thanks

https://forums.republicwireless.com/t/frequent-dropped-calls-since-upgrading-to-g-power/32164/4

A post was merged into an existing topic: Moto G Power microphone sharing problem

Message an
Expert customer