Moto g power xt2117

Looking at moto g power 32 gb on Amazon. It’s xt2117 . on Republic site I see a 64gb as xt2117-4. Wondering if the xt2117 (no -4) is compatible with Republic…is the only difference 64gb vs 32 gb. Been with RW since beginning and not going to change, just needed to know compatible or not. Haven’t run into this problem before.

Hi @shari2,

Please share the link to the exact phone you’re looking at on Amazon so the Community can be confident in providing an answer.

2 Likes

How do I do that? I went to their site and all it shows is Amazon.com and then the item…no other info.

If you’re on a computer copy the whole address that is in the address bar at the top of the browser. If you’re on the mobile app look for the share icon :share: and then tap that and you should see a Copy Link option. Do that and then paste it here.

2 Likes

So, hopefully, this is it…

THANK YOU,
Shari

1 Like

That phone is compatible with Republic.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! Love RW from the beginning :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Is the 64GB version —XT2117 — compatible with Republic, too?

https://www.amazon.com/Power-Battery-Unlocked-Motorola-Camera/dp/B08NWBY8YJ/ref=mp_s_a_1_15?dchild=1&keywords=XT2117-4&qid■■■■■■■■■■■■sprefix=XT2117-4&sr=8-15&th=1&psc=1

Yes that’s compatible.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Do I need to order a new sim or will my existing one work?

Maybe, maybe not … it depends, see this Tips & Tricks by @Rolandh to determine, as it depends on what your existing phone/Sim is.

Message an
Expert customer