Moto G Stylus is now available in the Republic Wireless online store!

The Moto G Stylus is now available in our online store.

This phone is also supported for BYOP.

:heavy_check_mark: 48 MP triple camera system
:heavy_check_mark: Built-in stylus
:heavy_check_mark: Max Vision display and Dolby® audio
:heavy_check_mark: Ultra-responsive performance + 128 GB storage

Full Tech Specs are available in our online store .

We support only the North American Factory Unlocked version of any BYOP phone. We do not support carrier-branded or international variants. Please make certain any phone you are considering for BYOP is supported by installing the Republic Wireless app to check for compatibility, or by consulting our Community guidance at How to Find a Compatible Unlocked Phone .

4 Likes

Really looking into this phone. It may be my next purchase, as I have Motorola G5Plus and am looking to finally upgrade to something more modern. The price is a little high, but it may be worth it…

Thank you for always being there for me, RW! Great company for 6+ years. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really like this phone, my only question is does it have NFC?
I know the LG Stylo 5 has NFC, and is about $100 less (yes I know it does not have Android 10).

It does not.

Wooow I didn’t realize that…that’s a pretty dumb omission on Motorola’s part

Not if it gets people to buy one of the high end phones instead.

Moto has not been offering NFC on their low-end phones for several generations.

Generally, the Moto G series is considered to be Motorola’s mid-range series. The Moto E series is entry-level.

For the most part manufacturer’s have reserved NFC for their higher end phones. Perhaps, recent extraordinary circumstances surrounding COVID-19, which no doubt has sparked additional interest in contactless forms of payment will cause a rethink on that going forward.

Meanwhile, LG’s Stylo 5 is something of an exception when it comes to mid-range phones having NFC. For example, Samsung’s mid-range A series likewise lacks NFC though one of the preceding J series, specifically the 2018 Galaxy J7 did sport NFC.

Folks looking to compare important features of various Republic compatible phones present and past might find this of interest:

2 Likes

Hi @rolandh,

We’ve wandered a bit off-top here…

I was surprised to learn this week that Samsung indicates the A50 and A20 have NFC, only the A10 lacks this feature.

Message an
Expert customer