What phone do you have? MOTO G3
What plan are you on? $10
Does your plan include data, or just talk & text? Talk and Text
Issue DescriptionIn the last week my phone has started to send texts very slowly, we are talking at the rate of 20-30 min lag before it is received. When texting teens and family members concerning immediate needs this is disconcerting!
I’ve cleared my cache, turned off my phone, looked at your trouble shooting guide. 1. Running replic 4.3 app and it says I’m up to date.
2. Not a recently transferred number.
3. using only 7 digits? no same kids numbers I’ve been using 10 digit
4. Not a previous iphone user (EVER- yuck)
5. Unsupported short code-- nope not problem
6. Supported messaging app My question concerning that is this is a republic phone shouldn’t the messaging app included be sufficient? I bought it from you? Doesn’t make sense, because it was working for a full year! Has there been a change? Our other 2 moto e’s are not having this issue, just me with the “better” phone. I could try the new app but don’t want to fuss with new app just yet. I am also wondering if adware could have been an issue, cause I downloaded and then uninstalled an app that was way too much (I also cleared cache and cleared the data from storage used SD maid pro as well )
7 Connected to wifi most of the time! I’m not concerned about the picture messaging.
None of you trouble shooting guide really answers why so long of a delay, when I am sitting in my house on wifi with cell service too and the message takes 20 minutes to deliver. So if it is the messaging app when did it change? It defies the logic loop of working for a full year and now not. BTW we are not having issues with our wifi. ( high speed internet)