Moto G4 plus activation error

What phone do you have? Moto G4Plus
What plan are you on? ClearChoice
Does your plan include data, or just talk & text? 1Gig

Issue Description

I got a new Sim card from Republic to hopefully help with service (i lose it and can’t even get my messages) well I inserted the new Sim card and went through the activation (even got the email saying it was activated from RW) but the phone says it is not activated in the RW app. I have unistalled it and reinstalled it 3 times, cleared the cache, did the * # * # 8647 # * # * nothing has helped. I can get onto everything on my phone as long as it doesn’t require RW (ie phone or text) I can FB, Email , and play games etc.

this is what i get when i try to go into the RW app.

I know my credentials are correct because I logged in here with the same ones. I have 3 phones with RW and only 1 login.

I have a ticket going with RW, but didn’t know if anyone could give me some help, so i could get my phone working again.

Thanks
Tina

(Moderator’s note: Image edited to remove personal information.)

Hi @tinab,

Searching through our ticket history for other reports of that error, it looks like this will not be something the Community can solve for you, as Support intervention will be required. Your ticket is in the right queue to receive attention from one of our technicians.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer