Moto G4 Plus case

Have a G4+ and can’t find a case that fits. Lots of ads claiming the G4 case is identical to G4+ but audio socket is different as are power and volume and the G4+ is slightly larger so some cases are too small to take the phone.

Welcome back.
My daughter ordered her last one from coveroncase.com and is happy with the HYS16.
https://coveroncase.com/shop/motorola-moto-g4-plus-case-securecard-series-hard-phone-cover-with-card-holder/

1 Like

Are you sure about the differences? Motorola specs show literally the exact same measurements on both (153 x 76.6 x 9.8mm) Are you sure you weren’t getting Moto G4 Play cases?

Hi @rogerm.0axklw,

I’m wondering if perhaps the phone you’re trying to find a case for is the E4+? It is slightly larger than the G4 and has different button placement.

Please take a look in the phone’s settings menu under “About phone” and “Hardware information” and see if you can determine what the phone’s model number is.

If it’s the Moto E4+, the old Community Treasure Chest appears to have a black Incipio Octane for the E4+ (customer-returned, like-new) that I could send you as our gift.

1 Like

Does anyone make a soft cover for the Moto e4+?
Republic web site revies says the E4 and E4+ are same size except screen size. The sellers of covers on ebay and Amazon keep advertising that the E4 and E4+ are “Identical” but this is not true.
Button placement is different. Audio plug location is different even the external size of the E4+ is slightly larger than the E4 so the E4 covers I have tried do not completely “seat” around the phone. I have measured the phones and they are different. Only slightly but enough to make the E4 covers not fit the E4+

Does anyone make a soft cover that properly fits the E4+?
Why doesn’t Republic know the two phones are different size?

Hi @rogerm.0axklw,

I’ve moved your question into your previous topic because I think you are asking the same thing, but are possibly confused about what phone you need a case for.

When you last wrote to us, you were asking a very similar question about the Moto G4 cases.

I’m pretty sure the E4 and E4+ cases on our website are the right ones for the phones.

When I last replied to you, I offered to send you a cover.

Please log into your account at https://account.republicwireless.com/account/phones/ and see what the phone model is for the phone you are trying to protect.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer