Moto G5 Plus How long?

Hi,

How long will the Moto G5 Plus be on sale?

If RW staff could give us some idea it would certainly help me plan my purchase of 2.

Thanks.

from the Email I got today it ends at 11:59 PM EST on Nov 16th or as supplies last

2 Promotional price of $224 for the Moto G5 Plus 64GB on republicwireless.com is valid through 11/16/17 at 11:59 p.m. ET, or while supplies last. Taxes not included and Moto G5 Plus 64GB must be purchased from www.republicwireless.com. No redemption code needed. Limit four phones per customer. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases. Returned phones will be refunded at the promotional price. Republic Wireless reserves the right to modify or terminate the offer at any time without notice.

1 Like

As @drm186 points out the sale of a Moto G5+ 64GB. This phone is 32GB version basically FREE or $5 cheaper for the Moto G5+ 64GB than the Moto G5+ 32GB phone version. I can’t express anymore how that much more FREE is an awesome deal. I wish this deal was for the Moto X4 :frowning_face: :confounded: :disappointed: :cry: :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I just ordered it .Just could not pass it up. a nexus 5x 16 gb
is now retired

2 Likes

Were you on Sprint or T-Mobile coverage with your old phone and is the new phone on that network?

In a different thread I read that RW is not able to connect these new phones to the Sprint network. Is that correct? If so, I’m going to have to wait until they are able to do that. I do not want to get a new phone that connects to the T-Mobile network. I’ve heard too many horror stories from people here on RW.

As noted in this document
Republic Wireless Coverage

The Moto G5+ as well as all other phones listed as GSM and CDMA compatible in this document are able to put on the Sprint network. If you buy your phone elsewhere then the activation has to be GSM but you can move it to Sprint or CDMA coverage by submitting a help ticket.

1 Like

the Moto G5 Plus is able to be put on CDMA

what you heard was about the Moto G5S Plus (note the S it a mid year upgrade to the Moto G5 family that can not yet be put on the CDMA (but target for this should be in the next few months as they hope to be able to do this by years end )

2 Likes

TMO was the current carrier on RW.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer