Moto G7 Accessories

When are accessories, specifically phone cover, going to be available for the G7?

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=moto+g7+case

Better prices, better return policy than if you bought from Republic.

1 Like

My wife got this one

https://www.amazon.com/Starhemei-Flexible-Absorbing-Silicone-Protection/dp/B07MDF8LY2/ref=pd_sbs_107_4■■■■2213332?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07MDF8LY2&pd_rd_r=ab5bd64f-4112-11e9-a6ad-055f6f41bc76&pd_rd_w=TlzaI&pd_rd_wg=VIvDu&pf_rd_p=588939de-d3f8-42f1-a3d8-d556eae5797d&pf_rd_r=DX67JXF8VCEEQGGYRQH5&psc=1&refRID=DX67JXF8VCEEQGGYRQH5

The camera hole is not perfectly centered but overall she is happy with the case.

1 Like

@davidf.g thanks for raising this! We are anticipating having cases available for the moto g7 in early April.

2 Likes
split this topic #5

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Motorola announces the next phones in the Moto G series

Hardly any available in stores but do check ebay. 1000’s of sites and nice low prices with free shipping. Extra charging cords also. We bought 2 cheap cases ($3) from Georgia to get them in less than a week and 2 more much better cases from China that will take 6 weeks to arrive.

Hi @Scotty5x5,
Welcome to the RW community. Thank you for sharing this useful info for the benefit of other members. If you want to add specific links to accessories that you found useful…you can include them too.

Also, if you would like to introduce yourself to the community, you may post it here

You note in your profile that you joined RW through “word of mouth”… if this happens to be a fellow community member… perhaps you may want to give a shout out to them in your introduction post.

I bought this case. It seems like the perfect balance between protecting your phone and not getting in your way. Either way, it suits my tastes and was easy to put on.

This is the car charger I picked out. I can’t see not buying a fast charging dual charger at this point.

Here is another rugged case, a CoverOn Tank Series, I purchased one for my X4 and have been impressed. It’s also available in black and blue.

The G7 version:

:flight_departure:

1 Like
Message an
Expert customer