Moto G7 update 2020

Before the recent Moto G-7 system update. There was a white circle around the digital time on the desktop screen showing battery level. I really liked that feature for quick battery level without using the tiny Battery level at the top. It disappeared and I would like to get it back. Just irritating not a big deal.

Hi @leow.8j2y89 and welcome back to the Member Community. Sounds like the widget for the clock and battery may have changed. You are talking about item 2 in the screen capture below, right?

homescreen_notray_5024

If so, here are some steps I found on another site that explains how to install a widget (at least this is how we did it on our Moto G6s).

Add or remove a widget to your home screen

1. Tap and hold an empty area on the home screen.
  2. Tap WIDGETS.
  3. Tap and hold the widget you want to place on the home screen. You may need to scroll and find the widget you are looking for.
  4. Drag the widget to a space on the home screen, then release it.

The widget is now added to the home screen.

1. To move the widget, tap and hold the widget.

Note: If needed, follow any prompts to configure the widget.

2. Drag the widget to the new location on the home screen and release it. It will snap into place automatically.

3. To remove a widget, tap and hold the widget, then drag it to Remove and release it.

The widget is now removed.

And here’s a site with a neat little animation –

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer