Moto One 5G Ace photo samples

Please share photos taken on your Moto One 5G Ace as replies in this topic.

Remember the following guidelines:

1. No photos of people.
  2. Keep it “rated G”, please.
  3. Submit only your own, original photos.
  4. By submitting your photo, you understand that the photo is publicly visible and you permit Republic Wireless to use the photo to demonstrate phone camera quality.

Helpful information to include:

1. A description of the environment and/or how quickly the phone was able to take the photo
  2. Any special settings or special effects you used
  3. If you used a third-party camera app, tell us about it
  4. Any post-production edits you made to the photo

This is a photo of sidewalk chalk art I created for Earth Day. In the past, my stand alone camera took better photos than my cellphone, but that is no longer true. I took photos with my new Motorola One 5G Ace and with my Panasonic digital camera and preferred the cellphone photo. The sidewalk was quite coarse in texture. I am pleased with the photo.
The only edit to the photo was cropping.

16 Likes

That is beautiful, @karenmh. I think I could sit here and stare at it all day. How long did it take you to complete that work of art?

Thanks for sharing this photo!

That is beautiful! The camera captured it well too!

This is amazing! The longer I look at it the more little creatures I see and the more I’m amazed by your talent :scream: :clap:

And what a great way to celebrate Earth Day!! :earth_americas:

1 Like

Thank you all for your compliments! I appreciate them. I think it took me about 90 minutes to create on the sidewalk. I made a model on paper first, so I had a plan.

1 Like
Message an
Expert customer