Moto X (1st Gen) photo samples

Please share photos taken on your Moto X (1st Gen) as replies in this topic.

Remember the following guidelines:

1. No photos of people.
  2. Keep it “rated G”, please.
  3. Submit only your own, original photos.
  4. By submitting your photo, you understand that the photo is publicly visible and you permit Republic Wireless to use the photo to demonstrate phone camera quality.

Helpful information to include:

1. A description of the environment and/or how quickly the phone was able to take the photo
  2. Any special settings or special effects you used
  3. If you used a third-party camera app, tell us about it
  4. Any post-production edits you made to the photo

Motorola XT1049
Animals - bright sunlight
South Africa, a very quick shot!!

4 Likes

Motorola XT1049
Miscellaneous
Robben Island. Nelson Mandela was imprisoned here for 18 of the 27 years he served behind bars before the fall of apartheid.

IMG_20171030_164405279_HDR

2 Likes

Animals sunshine.

Moto x (old school!)

3 Likes

Phone Google Pixel (1st gen)
Category Landscapes and scenery - bright sunlight
Notes While it was a super hot and sunny day in October, I waited for a cloud to cover the sun before making this photo using the Pixel’s portrait mode. I love it for the fall colors and the detail of the plant that pop out from the background so well. The composition is unusual since the focal point is so centered, but I think it works.

Phone Moto X (1st gen)
Category Animals - bright sunlight
Notes I was visiting a US Border Patrol facility in Arizona when I saw this lizard warming on a rock. The slats in the fence allow small creatures to pass back and forth but it reminded me that any other animals that migrate can get stuck by our border fences, depending on where they cross.

2 Likes
Message an
Expert customer