Moto X (2nd Gen) photo samples

Please share photos taken on your Moto X2 as replies in this topic.

Remember the following guidelines:

1. No photos of people.
  2. Keep it “rated G”, please.
  3. Submit only your own, original photos.
  4. By submitting your photo, you understand that the photo is publicly visible and you permit Republic Wireless to use the photo to demonstrate phone camera quality.

Helpful information to include:

1. A description of the environment and/or how quickly the phone was able to take the photo
  2. Any special settings or special effects you used
  3. If you used a third-party camera app, tell us about it
  4. Any post-production edits you made to the photo

Phone Moto X (2nd generation)
Category Action
Notes This is an action shot in nature, where this bee is diving face deep into a flower for the pollen. I got this close thanks to a macro lens attachment I clipped onto the Moto X.

5 Likes

Phone Moto X 2014
Category Landscapes and scenery - cloudy day, no flash
Notes When I first got my macro lens as a gift (thanks, sis!) I walked around on a cloudy day and explored. This flower looked like a boring wildflower next to the sidewalk, at first glance. But after looking extremely closely through the camera, I found the most amazing curly shapes and pollen sitting in clumps. Love at first sight!

5 Likes

Phone: Moto X2
Category: Landscapes and scenery - cloudy day, no flash.
Notes: Taken a few years ago at the Little River Falls in Alabama. This was after two weeks of heavy rain so the river was quite full.

2 Likes

Hi @evanw.6ixutn, I’ve chosen your wildflower picture as a staff pick! There is nothing “boring” about this picture, and I love the details you’ve captured of the stamens, while also showing the softer petals in the background. I feel like a fairy is about to settle on this magical flower. Thanks for sharing, and keep exploring with your macro lens and Moto X (2nd Gen)!

2 Likes

Animals, Bright sunlight on an older Moto X 2nd Gen with no modification.

2 Likes

Amazing. I was there just the other day and there was just a trickle going over the falls.

2 Likes
Message an
Expert customer