Moto X Pure auto-enable speaker phone?

Is there a setting to make the Moto X Pure automatically enable the speaker phone when answering a call or when calling someone?

Also, is it possible to answer a call by voice?

I just tried Speaker Mode - Android Apps on Google Play on my Moto X Pure and it seemed to work. When On it displays a Notification to turn it off, however to re-enable I had to find it in the App drawer (as it has no widget you would need to put on an accessible home page

I use Auto Speaker - Android Apps on Google Play on both my Moto X 2013 and Moto G4 Plus. Easy to use as it uses the proximity sensor to automatically turn on the speaker phone when the phone is away from your head and turns it off when placed to you ear.

As far as answering a call, does OK Google do that now? Last time I tried, it did not.

I tried all of the recommendations and Auto Speaker seems the best. The others aren’t as loud when it answers.

Thanks, everyone!

I found Auto Speaker - Android Apps on Google Play worked great as well. I uninstalled it because it was driving a girl who constantly uses my phone crazy… .

c1tobor wrote:

I uninstalled it because it was driving a girl who constantly uses my phone crazy…

That may be too much TMI…

@williamo.vkbg0s

My intention was to express how well the app actually performs.

@williamo.vkbg0s

I was brought up to believe they are all crazy, just marry the one that’s least crazy that won’t make me crazy too.

On Topic I use the Auto speaker all the time. I like that the proximity sensor turns it off when the phone is held in normal talking position.

*** ~~ßocephous™** *

Message an
Expert customer