Moto X2

Anyone that owns or had owned a Moto X2 that could share about their experience would be appreciated. I am just trying to figure out if I buy a used one that I found on CL if it will work okay, or if this phone had any technical problems maybe with upgrades, ect.

I’m very happy with my 2nd Gen Moto X, no real issues (other than no further OS updates after the 5.1 update)

make sure you looking at the Republic version XT-1094

Buying and Selling Used Republic Wireless Phones

I do not own my Moto X2nd gen any more, but I really liked that phone. No issues with it. Be aware though that with any used phone it’s buyer beware. How the first user used and treated the phone will depend on how well it functions and how much longer it lasts.

So even though you get good opinions here, it does not guarantee the phone you buy will be perfect.

I currently own a Moto X2. The battery isn’t the best, but turbo-charging kind of makes up for it. The camera is pretty awful in low-light and in a lot of situations (so if you love taking pictures, this may not be the best option). Nevertheless, I have managed to get a few really nice shots. As @drm186 noted, you will not get any further updates than Lollipop (5.1). Overall it’s a good phone. However, keep in mind that it is coming up on 3 years old.

Message an
Expert customer