Moto X4 challenges

**What phone do you have? Motorola Moto X4 XT1900-1

What plan are you on? My Choice

Does your plan include data, or just talk & text? Includes 1 Gb

Issue Description

Okay so I activated my phone yesterday with a CDMA SIM installed and I keep getting this notification when on WIFI (On cell. Calls over cell. No access to messages or voicemails. Check your network connection). It shows good WIFI signal and all my other Devices seem to work on this WIFI network. I also wanted to make some changes in my Republic app settings and it claims I’m not on network.

I’ve restarted the phone several times. The last time I restarted it worked for a little but soon had same notification again.

The calls that I have made & received are all over cell.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Hi @darylu.2vm3c1 and welcome to the Member Community. See if this helps -

Okay I have tried each thing mentioned in the link you sent. I have narrowed it down to my Filter app. Which I used on my old Moto X 2gen and it worked great. It’s a app locker and it asks for a VPN which when the VPN is turned off things work as they should (I think).

So I’m working with the filter provider to see if it is something they can fix on their end.

@darylu.2vm3c1 - thanks for the update on the progress you have made. There are other apps that are known to cause problems with RW. See here -

Good evening,

Here’s a update.

My Filter provider has made a couple of changes on their end and it has made a big difference in the operation of my phone.

Thank you very much for your help.

Case closed I hope :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Message an
Expert customer