Moto Z Play free?

I have my new moto z play with 6 month free, but I’m preferring my S7. The Moto has been activated and my coming bill for January is not showing free service. Can I use my S7 and still get the free 6 months service and let my wife use the Moto Z Play. And how do I make sure I’m getting the 6 months service free?

@johnb.n027jh

The 6 months free is non-transferable and cannot be sold or used with another phone but the Moto Z. Now if the phone is in your account you can have any family member use that phone, heck you can have anyone use the phone but the account must stay with you… Your wife will receive the free 6 months & you can use the S7 as your phone & pay the bill for it. It’s all in the family really I think you will be ok.

As for the 6 months free I think you need to wait till the January billing to see the discounted service. If not then open a service ticket

in January after the usual monthly billing date.

Republic Help

*** ~~ßocephous™***

bocephous wrote:

As for the 6 months free I think you need to wait till the January billing to see the discounted service. If not then open a service ticket

in January after the usual monthly billing date.

Republic Help

*** ~~ßocephous™***

Yes, the discount will be applied to the billing cycles from January through June.

closed #4
Message an
Expert customer