Motorola Moto G7 Power XT1955-5 32GB LTE Factory Unlocked Smartphone

Greetings?

just wondering if this will work with republic wireless Motorola Moto G7 Power XT1955-5 32GB LTE Factory Unlocked Smartphone, what about Motorola Moto G7 Power XT1955-5 3+32GB Unlocked

Benjamin

Hi @benjaminb.qqxh6a,

Welcome to our Member Community!

The North American Factory Unlocked Moto G7 Power with model number XT1955-5 is the model we support, as indicated in our Help Article:

If the seller is reputable, the phone you have described would be supported. Is there a link to the phone you are looking at, that you’d like to share so we could make sure it doesn’t look like the phone is being misrepresented?

I’m not sure what the 3+32 model you asked about would be, so a link would be very helpful.

I saw this when i was looking at phones specs and wondered if its different or same things https://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorola-Moto-G7-Power-XT1955-5-3-32GB-Unlocked-CDMA-GSM-Marine-Blue-Smartphone/163985289074?hash=item262e48ef72:g:85oAAOSw1nVd8eUY

Benjamin

It would not be compatible with our service. Since it says “This phone is branded for AT&T” in the description, this is not a “factory unlocked” phone, but a “carrier unlocked” phone.

We cannot support carrier-branded phones.

Hi @benjaminb.qqxh6a,

Candidly, if I were attempting to source a Republic compatible factory unlocked phone via a secondary market website, I’d choose Swappa over eBay. I’ve both bought and sold on Swappa. In my experience, they do a far better job of vetting folks selling there are accurately representing that which they are offering for sale.

3 Likes
Message an
Expert customer