Motorola Razr Support?

Will RW be able to offer the NEW Razor by Motorola?

Hi @dukewags and welcome to the Member Community! I’m just another member with no inside track on RW plans. RW doesn’t really share future plans. Updates are posted as announcements here: https://forums.republicwireless.com/c/news

You can also use the “Notify” button at the top of the #news page to make sure you are notified when something new is posted in the category.

Here’s a thread you might also find interesting –

Anything else I say would be conjecture mixed with some hope. Don’t know if anyone else has anything to share. They will certainly jump in if they do

• Why would I want to spend $1200 for a phone with some of the following limitations:
    • Android 10
    • A 2800 mAh battery
    • Only supports the sub-6GHz 5G bands (so I wouldn’t be able to get the full benefit of 5G when Republic/T-Mobile makes it available)
    • WiFi is 802.11ac (WiFi5) while 802.11ax (WiFi6) much faster and is the latest
    • A single main camera?
  • You may want to fill out this survey to let your wan’ts be known Survey: Bring Your Own Approved Phone

I agree with your other points, but T-Mobile will never have any real mmWave coverage worth worrying about… Their 5G rollout is almost entirely concentrated in the low and mid-band space. Here they are talking about it a couple of years ago: T-Mobile says 5G mmWave deployments ‘will never materially scale’

This is why I was exploring about the phone. If there where unknowns. You have pointed some great points. It may not be a good viable for the RW platform.

Message an
Expert customer