Need advice on Phone Storage options

I am planning on buying the MOTO G. I don’t use the phone for much other than occasional internet and email. Do I really need the 32G or would the 16G be plenty? I emailed this question to RW, but they never answered.

Thanks,

Dennis

0 Likes

Unless you plan to install a lot of music or store a lot of pictures you should be fine with 16G.

0 Likes

That helps. It is what I assumed. Thanks.

0 Likes

@billg my understand is downloading many apps is a larger problem for many as now most modern phones have SD option for storing music and photos.

0 Likes

The upcoming Huawai Ascend is a similar mid-range phone and has an SD card slot for future memory needs. With six months of free service, you might consider it.

0 Likes

Hi Dennis,

Your intended use for a phone is like that of several of my friends with 16G phones. For email, looking something up on the 'net and messaging they get along fine without even adding an SD card but doing so would accommodate a lot of music and photographs. In my experience with the Moto X (both models) people end up taking more photographs than they originally intended to because the cameras on those models are pretty good. My phone connects to my car so I’ve installed a lot of music.

Bill

0 Likes

closed #7
0 Likes

Message an
Expert customer