Need new phone

I need to get a new phone. Would like to get the Nexus 6P. Current phone (Moto X) has completely died and will not come back on. Where can I purchase? Also, I’d like to purchase a phone with the payment of the phone built into my monthly plan. Can I do this?

Also, once I’ve received my phone, is there a way in which I can transfer information over to my new phone once received?

Thank you!

Would like to get the Nexus 6P. Current phone (Moto X) has completely died and will not come back on. Where can I purchase?
Nexus 6P (32 GB) by Huawei | Republic Wireless

Nexus 6P (64 GB) by Huawei | Republic Wireless

Nexus 6P (128 GB) by Huawei | Republic Wireless

Also, I’d like to purchase a phone with the payment of the phone built into my monthly plan. Can I do this?
I don’t think this is how the Affrim financing works with Republic (and that’s the only financing they offer)

Finance Your Phone | Republic Wireless

Financing with Affirm FAQ

Also, once I’ve received my phone, is there a way in which I can transfer information over to my new phone once received?
thing synced with Google Account should transfer over

if synced the information would be in the following links

https://contacts.google.com/

https://www.google.com/calendar?tab=wc

Google Photos - All your photos organized and easy to find

Hi @ian.perkins85,

I need to get a new phone. Would like to get the Nexus 6P. Current phone (Moto X) has completely died and will not come back on. Where can I purchase?

You can order the phone at RW: Top Android Smartphones, payment plans optional | Republic Wireless

Also, I’d like to purchase a phone with the payment of the phone built into my monthly plan. Can I do this?

You can use Affirm to finance the phone. However, you will be billed separately for your phone service at RW.

Financing with Affirm

If you back-up and sync your phone to your Google account, contacts, calendar and most apps will automatically transfer to the new phone. If you back-up and sync your to pictures/videos to Google Photos, they will be available through Photos app.

To transfer your existing number to the new phone, you will be prompted to sign into your Republic account during activation. Select “replace existing line of service” and you should see the phone number you want to replace listed at this step. For further details see: Activate My Phone

Message an
Expert customer