New account on existing old republic wireless phone

Hi,

I recently bought a samsung s6 for my wife and she activated that phone using her old republic wireless (RW) number. Now I am trying to use her old phone and activate it with a new RW number. So I did a factory reset as told and now in the account creation page I used my wife’s number which is active now. I want a new phone number to be assigned to me. I cant get pass the account creation page. Please help. I am pretty sure the phone is Moto xt1019. Thanks for the help

You don’t want to create a new account. When it ask if you have an account say yes. Then log into your existing account. When it ask if you are adding a phone or replacing a phone say you are adding a phone. The phone will get a new number and be added to the account.

Hi @rajivk.h0gaav

rajivk.h0gaav wrote:

Hi,

I recently bought a samsung s6 for my wife and she activated that phone using her old republic wireless (RW) number.

So she moved her line of service to the S6 which deactivate the phone she had been using. Is this correct?

Now I am trying to use her old phone and activate it with a new RW number. So I did a factory reset as told

Good.

and now in the account creation page I used my wife’s number which is active now.

Here is where I am getting confused. I do not understand “I used my wife’s number”. I think it important to understand if you want to just add another line of service to the existing Primary *account *or start a separate account (different billing info).

I want a new phone number to be assigned to me. I cant get pass the account creation page. Please help.

Here are the instruction for activating phones on Republic Wireless.

Activate My Phone

I am pretty sure the phone is Moto xt1019.

Go to Settings/About Phone and see if the model is there.

Thanks for the help

Let us know if you would like more assisance.

Message an
Expert customer