New E4+ today. Trying to make a phone call

What phone do you have? New E4+
What plan are you on? 4.0?
Does your plan include data, or just talk & text? Yes

Issue Description

Your question says it needs permission to record audio to send voice audio in calls and to record greeting on my new, haven’t used yet, Moto E4+. Then I click on “grant permission” and it sends me to “settings” where I get lost. I cannot make a phone call.

First you will need to ‘Grant Permission’ to allow Republic to use the mic by following: Republic Wireless App Constantly Asking for Recording Audio Permissions – Republic Help

Then you follow: How to Record Your Voicemail Greeting – Republic Help

Thank you for excellent advice for correcting my situation with the E4+ phone not being able to call out. It now works and I am very happy.

* Kudo & Win! *

Glad it worked for you :slight_smile:
Note to all: The references I provided are a part of the Support Notes found in the Republic Wireless Help Center
This can be found top right of any page ‘Help’
This section can also be optionally selected when using the Forum Spyglass search image
and is a key part of the support system, as it provides direct answers to specific problems that are encountered by the users and is constantly being reviewed and updated

Some results from this process can be found here: New Help Document Process Is Making a Powerful Impact!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.