Our documentation team has recently adopted a new process for creating knowledge-base content, and we’re seeing impressive results. In the last week, 60 new help articles have been written, based on actual questions posed by our members.
Not only does the process encourage the creation of new articles, it also enables regular reviews of existing articles, so any content that may need to be updated, is done so in a very timely manner. In the last week, 103 existing articles were updated.
Here are the 10 newest articles, in each of our help sections:
- How to Swap Phone Numbers on the Same Account
- How to Complete an External Factory Reset for Samsung Galaxy Phones
- How to Port a Number from Chit Chat Wireless
- How to Clear the Cache, Cookies, and History from Google Chrome
- How to Clear the Cache, Cookies, and History from Internet Explorer
- How to Clear the Cache, Cookies, and History from Mozilla Firefox
- How to Check the WiFi Sleep Policy Setting on 1.0 and 2.0 Phones
- How to Provide Purchaser Authorization for Replacing a Phone
- How to Sync Your Google Account
- How to Uninstall and Reinstall Republic Anywhere on iPad
Questions and Answers
- What Is CDMA Coverage?
- Is My Republic Password Also My Account Pin?
- AT&T Says My Number Is with Google Voice When Transferring from Republic Wireless
- How Come My PIN Isn’t Working for All of My Number Ports?
- Can You Expedite My Number Transfer
- How Do I Order a Replacement Phone for My Service Line
- Does Roaming Data Cost Extra?
- Why Did Republic Wireless Send the Wrong Sized SIM Card?
- Can I Give My Moto X 1st Gen. Phone and SIM Card to a New Republic Wireless Member?
- Why Does the Republic Wireless Application Tell Me It’s Not Compatible with My Phone?
- “Invalid Zip Code” Rejection from Republic Wireless
- I Experience Intermittent SIM Card Errors That Do Not Affect Service
- Tethering WiFi Connection Shows Data Usage
- I Just Updated My Payment Method, Please Attempt Payment
- SIM Card Is No Longer Being Recognized on a Moto E4
- Abnormal Data Usage
- Airvoice Wireless Account Number Exception Message
- Can’t Activate a Republic 1.0/2.0 Phone (Purchased Before August 2016 But Activation Never Attempted)
- “PUK lock” Error Message After Inserting SIM card in Another Device
- No Signal to Call or Text over Cellular When Cell Data is Off
Our How To’s, Questions and Answers, and Solutions categories make up our new “Support Notes” category within the Help Center.
For those of you who are @Ambassadors and @Experts (and those who might want to be) or those who are very interested in staying abreast of our fixes, our articles are listed newest-first in their sections, allowing you to skim quickly for new articles that might interest you.