New phone / case

Where can I find a phone case for the new Huewai ascend 5w phone from republic?

• Huawei 5W phone cases in community search engine

• Huawei Ascend 5W - need more pictures to match case

Created 6 days ago • @calin • Discussions• by calin in Discussions
    Can somebody from RW please provide more pictures of the Ascend 5W phone? Pictures of all the sides would be great. The closest … not sure the hard cases would work, so I plan on ordering a wallet style case, but I would like

• HELPFUL
  • Ascend 5W Tips

Ascend 5W Tips

Created 3 days ago • @benordby • Discussions• by benordby in Discussions
    I’d like to start a thread about tips/tricks for the Ascend 5W phone. Chime in to provide your … usage vs 3rd party download (e.g. Huawei calendar vs Google calendar) -Case and other accessory

• HELPFUL
  • Case for Huawei Ascend 5W

Case for Huawei Ascend 5W

Created 11 days ago • @gerryz • Discussions• by gerryz in Discussions
    I have not seen any cases (yet available) for the Ascend 5W. Might it be physically identical to the Honor 5X, and could therefore use a

• HELPFUL
  • HUawei Ascend 5W Phone Case

HUawei Ascend 5W Phone Case

Created 5 hours ago • @justinr.suqnuq • Discussions• by justinr.suqnuq in Discussions
    Just wanted to share that I took a chance on ordering a case for a huawei Honor 5X / GR5 and the

• cases for Huawei Ascend 5W

cases for Huawei Ascend 5W

Created 5 days ago • @thomasp.oj5h4m • Discussions• by thomasp.oj5h4m in Discussions
    Does anyone know anything about cases for the Huawei Ascend 5W. I ordered two with the promotion but can’t find any type of … if I want it doesn’t take much for a phone to breaks.

• HELPFUL
  • Huawei Ascend 5W

Huawei Ascend 5W

Created 7 days ago • @nathand.us87yg • Discussions• by nathand.us87yg in Discussions
    have a phone case available to purchase for the Huawei Ascend 5W? Thanks! -N … I was lucky enough to get my order placed last the night shortly after midnight for the Huawei

• What case to use for the Huawei Ascend 5w?

What case to use for the Huawei Ascend 5w?

Created 11 days ago • lisal.2i3yyh • Discussions• by lisal.2i3yyh in Discussions
    The Huawei Ascend 5w is a new phone and i can’t specifically search for phone**cases under that name. Anyone know of what related model of … want to have a case for it before I start using it.

• Ascend 5W accessories

Re: Ascend 5W accessories

Created 8 days ago • @c1tobor • Discussions• by c1tobor in Discussions
    suggested that the Huawei Honor cases will fit… Case for Huawei Ascend 5W Hope this helps. Huaweihttps://republicwireless.com/phones/huawei-ascend-5w/?product-param.condition=new&product-param.color=%235C6065&product-param.capacity=16 … will be compatibleI…(I prefer to stick with quality name brand cards). As far a cases go, I don’t

• Ascend 5w Cases - will Honor 5x cases work?

Re: Ascend 5w Cases - will Honor 5x cases work?

Created 4 days ago • @erwin • Discussions• by erwin in Discussions
    1 mm shorter than the Ascend 5W, I ordered this case from Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DEFAIVS You can also search for

The search engine pulled out all these threads.

*** ~~ßocephous™***

Several members have reported the Honor 5X cases fit well and available at Amazon or eBay.

closed #4
Message an
Expert customer